Pattern Jarring January

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
The gefs mean is picking up on two different systems next one in the 31st-2nd range and one later in the week it’s not one specific system

But specially there was a big increase for the 31st -2nd possible system vs previous runs. Still though needs more support from other models

The gefs mean is picking up on two different systems next one in the 31st-2nd range and one later in the week it’s not one specific system

But specially there was a big increase for the 31st -2nd possible system vs previous runs. Still though needs more support from other models
Charlie,
If this is not appropriate - tell me and I'll bump.
It just seems that 2 weeks ago, and less, we were supposed to be in a near deep freeze tonight/tomorrow, and this week. Now we're talking New Years or after for some action.
Be that as it may, if models keep pushing cold and snow back, maybe, just maybe, maybe, that's a good sign for Jan, since at least it's not a NINA torch we're staring down.
Son's plane arrives real soon, so I'm outa here ...
Best!
Phil

Reactions: SoutheastRidge
Incoming !!!
7ba36d39fd3580b38abb589c507aa513.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk