• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Its Gonna Be May

Just over a trace here looks about right.

Amazing that is near 90 with dews in the 70s and that disturbance approaching and we can't get ---- to form. Now we can pin our hopes on these unicorn overnight mcs that haven't happened in years or it's dry for another week. This hobby blows

Just over a trace here looks about right.

Amazing that is near 90 with dews in the 70s and that disturbance approaching and we can't get ---- to form

Yeah I have come to accept it, we use to get dozens of storms here in the spring without fail, I think I have heard it thunder like twice this year....

Yeah I have come to accept it, we use to get dozens of storms here in the spring without fail, I think I have heard it thunder like twice this year....

Yeah Greenville used to be like 2nd place for storms behind FL in the summer. My mom graduated from ECU in the 60s and she said the storms were bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same when I was growing up in Durham in the 1980s. We averaged at least one storm a week in the summer.

89 degrees today(hottest of the year) and let me tell you that humidity was no joke til late afternoon

I have absolutely no cicadas at my house. Not even a single one. Also, no rain. Might have to start irrigation on the garden. Currently 82.8 with a dew point of 70.7. yuck.
They were screaming even with the squall line this morning. They hit 90 decibels on my apple watch the other day.

They were screaming even with the squall line this morning. They hit 90 decibels on my apple watch the other day.
I have a video of a wasp attacking a cicada in my back yard the other day. I'll post it...if you turn sound up, you can hear those jokers screaming. It sounds alien! Post coming up

So much for the abnormally dry here. Almost 3" Saturday and now another 2.5" now.

It's rained in mby several days straight, and seems like a flood last night. I'm hoping for a minimal drought here....at least stop raining on the weekends.

Back