• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Its Gonna Be May

The summer pattern is certainly here. Barely a drop while many areas get 1-2 inches of rain. No more chances here either until maybe Feb 25
It looks pretty moist this afternoon in Death Valley , SC0D304416-043B-4376-8021-F1330F054601.png

If only it would rain in Jones……..A757934A-4528-41B8-ADA3-8FEBA7889B99.png

It rained off an on all day then stopped at 3:30 and I had around 0.5”. Then from 6-11 it started back up and absolutely poured and I finished with over 2” on the digital gauge. Still need to go out and look at the physical gauge I also have outside

Why do I get the feeling that the cooler temps for the weekend into next week will then change to blistering hot and dry conditions for three or four months. Oh yeah, it’s LaNina.

1.7 so far. The Cicadas didnt drown overnight as they are back at full on chorus today. Garden looks Fabulous. Life is Good and all Glory to God for the H2O.
I have absolutely no cicadas at my house. Not even a single one. Also, no rain. Might have to start irrigation on the garden. Currently 82.8 with a dew point of 70.7. yuck.

Back