• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush

I am in Kill Devil Hills and just got an alert for a storm that has had rotation. It is not storming where I am currently, but it is a few miles to my south.

1.66" yesterday, I'm already getting close to what I saw in July seven days in.

It's miserable outside again though.

98BBE971-BBD9-4D43-86DC-C316183B2A47.png Another incoming cluster failure incoming....

I am in Kill Devil Hills and just got an alert for a storm that has had rotation. It is not storming where I am currently, but it is a few miles to my south.
I saw my first tornado in Kitty Hawk about 30 years ago while on vacation. Beautiful area of the country but the weather can be bad this time of year.

3k nam has mastered trolling
c3f0f4a6e610d340ae86f97bde7dc270.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got pounded for the 2cnd day in a row. Amazing turn around here over the last 10 days.

Too far east 0.0000 at the house

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Fishel says the prime area for storm development will be further east today. Maybe Harnett/Johnston/Wayne areas will be the target. The higher dewpoints will exist there, according to him.

Fishel says the prime area for storm development will be further east today. Maybe Harnett/Johnston/Wayne areas will be the target. The higher dewpoints will exist there, according to him.

NWS says 2 back to back rounds here which is already showing up on radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radar looking good to my west, looks like a line might try to get together!

8C953586-D020-4B4C-99A8-9D32A8A583F2.png My house is in the hole wher the road crosses the river! Can’t win for losing!

Back