• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 2023 Spring Severe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a decent amount of sun after the first storm with more to my NW. This sun should at least help with keeping them alive

Crazy storm here earlier. Spawned right on top of me and dumped. Mom got a big hail storm in Simpsonville but no hail here.

The environment where I'm at is tapped out it seems. Everything is falling apart once it gets in range. Crazy day I would say an overperformer based on most of the model guidance.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The environment where I'm out is tapped out it seems. Everything is falling apart once it gets in range. Crazy day I would say an overperformer based on most of the model guidance.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Yeah. Can't remember the last time I saw two decent hailers in the same day

Nothing too bad. Tree fell on on the fence and truck of a utility a few miles up the road. Besides that, hail definitely put some little dips in my car and small chips in my windshield. The tomatoes had some leaves and branches tore off but will survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back