• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do this instead because I think it is her unique voice that stands out more than her lyrics. The following is a rendition of the beautiful "Ave Maria" sung by the late, great Luciano Pavarotti, who picked the very honored Dolores O'Riordan to do it with him. By the way, if anyone has any doubt about the awe and honor she felt next to him (despite her own voice, which was great in a far different way) while he was singing his part, check out the great big smile that suddenly appears on her at 2:25 soon after Luciano starts his portion:

My Mother's favorite song ... Thanks!
Dominus vobiscum ...

2b58d14308aa4e878a557f1d6be317dd.jpg

I hope everyone is enjoying this January thaw like I am. Fab Feb is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HMMMM Found an interesting "tidbit".. A year ago this weekend, with the January Tornado Outbreak, Georgia had the highest number of tornadoes in a two day period on record! I did not realize that...

I'm honestly torn lol. I'd like to see one more good shot at snow down the road, but if so I want to make it count again, but at the same time, I wouldn't mind if we didn't see any more big cold due to what I do for college.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back