• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be sickening on Memorial Day weekend and on the first weekend of June, when we're dreaming about hitting the pools, and it's struggling to hit 60 degrees with heavy rain both weekends. Nah... SURELY BY THEN we'll be out of this punishment.

It's going to be sickening on Memorial Day weekend and on the first weekend of June, when we're dreaming about hitting the pools, and it's struggling to hit 60 degrees with heavy rain both weekends. Nah... SURELY BY THEN we'll be out of this punishment.
Can only speak for one person, but going way out on a limb, likely there is someone in Savannah who wouldn't complain, either ...

CFSv2.NaT2mProb.20180416.201805.gif

I will take 60 degrees over 90 and humid in June. Preferably though, I'd prefer around 75 with low humidity, sunshine, and a light breeze.

nr6f22o.jpg

From Reddit.

I'm glad school ends in May, I walk/run from the bus station to my campus and back everyday and I couldn't imagine doing it in the summer heat.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Folks,
It may be a slow time for weather, so now's a good time to visit our Wiki and find some items in there you can use when things ramp up ... and there are some awfully good tools there ...
Best,
Your Curmudgeon

Hey Curmudgeon, ;)
Good suggestion. Folks, Forsyth and Phil have put in a lot of time to develop the Wiki.

By the way, my point in the other post is that it really isn't a slow time for wx at least in terms of what's in the forecast unless I'm the only one who thinks so due to being in the Twilight Zone. And what's in the forecast often generates the most discussion. Heck, we're not even getting Brick complaints about all of the plain rain RDU is looking to get! :p

Hey Curmudgeon, ;)
Good suggestion. Folks, Forsyth and Phil have put in a lot of time to develop the Wiki.

By the way, my point in the other post is that it really isn't a slow time for wx at least in terms of what's in the forecast unless I'm the only one who thinks so due to being in the Twilight Zone. And what's in the forecast often generates the most discussion. Heck, we're not even getting Brick complaints about all of the plain rain RDU is looking to get! :p
Brick is gone for the winter I think, as is most of the winter crowd. Only thing to look at for now is the heavy rain in a week or so and the heat that is coming. Of course when that happens that's when we get the "Not a drop until September" crowd LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back