• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please , it's the same few that post trolling posts saying the same B.S. over and over . Adds nothing to the discussion. If you think this board is like the other place you clearly don't follow along

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

I got a survey request from one of those other boards. Trying to think about how I should respond to the survey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s some pictures from my new MJX Bugs2w drone I was talking about getting the other day. I got Friday night and had to wait till Sunday to fly it cause it was raining to much. That was freaking torture.

From 35 meters up over my neighborhood

c2fa0f1168445100e271243332bc3998.jpg

2c35df2eeec51a176f5eacedda480068.jpg

b07b2ab93f000cd223a86bc0641072f6.jpg

This is from 85 meters up late last night. Those lights are the main part of the city of White House which is about 2 and half miles away from where the drone is. This drone can go 497 meters high which is just nuts seeing how high 35-85 meters looks.

e8b9c0f03aac50cc06d386549308b72f.jpg

One more just after sunset.

8eebd3ec607d9fbb7e9d36b1fbf8cc88.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have 36 degrees and snow flurries flying right now. I checked the weather update and they said cold front is coming through quicker than originally expected. No accumulation is expected but still a nice little surprise.
It's been windy all day here and it's a cold wind as well. It's around 55 here and should drop off fast as soon as the sun goes down.

Haha yeah a green tag for a WEATHER BOARD goes to people's heads . Please

It's actually hell on earth running a board. Nothing fun about it with all the backroom BS

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Got the selfie you sent me
ddf1f0955d3739f545738c1f3eb0c70f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This winter has been fun. A lot of back and forth instead of a trend just setting in. I don't know if it's the same everywhere, but I can say that it seems like the awful winters of 2006-2008 were similar at times with warm spells. The visions that I get where I'm playing with my dad in the backyard and asking when it may get cold again...are actually likely from when I was 7 and 8 though (and 2003 wasn't bad overall).

As of now it's not a winter I'll remember like 10/11 or 13/14 but it's been a good one. One more storm and I may.

This winter has been fun. A lot of back and forth instead of a trend just setting in. I don't know if it's the same everywhere, but I can say that it seems like the awful winters of 2006-2008 were similar at times with warm spells. The visions that I get where I'm playing with my dad in the backyard and asking when it may get cold again...are actually likely from when I was 7 and 8 though (and 2003 wasn't bad overall).

As of now it's not a winter I'll remember like 10/11 or 13/14 but it's been a good one. One more storm and I may.
In a way I feel both let down by the lack of snow AND the cold here. I also like extreme cold, just for the novelty of experience, since it's so rare down here. So, if no snow, I want to see Zero or below temps. I mean, CHA has hit minus 10 3 times in its history, so it's not out of the question to get below zero again. Although perhaps UHI effect is more involved than I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back