• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my best buddy today. Our last remaining cat - Sylvester, our tuxedo marked Maine Coon lost his battle with cancer. Tears. We're empty nesters now and hating it.

Sorry to hear that. We lost a Maine Coon two years ago to cancer and had to put her down :( empty nesters isn't a bad thing . Just means you can fill it back up !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lost my best buddy today. Our last remaining cat - Sylvester, our tuxedo marked Maine Coon lost his battle with cancer. Tears. We're empty nesters now and hating it.
Pets become part of the family and know this can be difficult.... sorry to hear it!

Prodigy of the legendary hip hop group Mobb Deep passed away yesterday, he was 42.

He had sickle-cell anemia, just gone way too soon.

Sorry to hear that, my 18 year old passed 3 weeks ago. They do become family.
Sorry to hear about your loss as well. And yes, they are definitely part of the family. We actually have a "trial" kitty now - a rescue that friends of ours can't keep. We'll see how she likes us.

SPC has a sense of humor
2c71eccf0ff03c28bb4f34136f0241f2.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and the Japanese say we all roast ... LOL @ the Jamstec
:p

Screen_Shot_2017-06-24_at_4.46.56_PM.png

With that map/forecast and its source, sign me up to conclude we're headed for a deep freeze in the middle of summer ... :cool:

Last edited:
Hey!

If you are a new member (or an "older" member who hasn't yet done so) - how about getting yourself on the "Members Map"? ... ;):p:cool::D

It is quite easy ...

But when you do - please name yourself and don't remain a "Point"!!!!!

Last edited:
5 more shots/injections under the shoulder blade an hour ago --- can I moan about weather now ... LOL

Absolutely nothing to contribute, but nonetheless, here's a comment -- today is obviously a summer one ... :(
Here's hoping for a good shot of BN, but alas, the GFS isn't going there ... :mad:
Carry on ... :cool:

Absolutely nothing to contribute, but nonetheless, here's a comment -- today is obviously a summer one ... :(
Here's hoping for a good shot of BN, but alas, the GFS isn't going there ... :mad:
Carry on ... :cool:
Well, better than saying you would like a super volcano eruption just for some snow like some are today. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back