• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a tough act to follow, between SD and Tarheel1, but in the spirit of the upcoming Memorial Day holiday, I just wanted to say to any active or retired military folks we may have on this forum, Thank you for your service! :)

Did the 12z euro show 3 feet of snow for Knightdale?? :)
e7da04a495a82cc1c4f7851ae9ee6725.gif

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thankfully I am leaving in about 15 minutes. Currently huddled in a little ball of emotion at my desk hoping no one needs help
After a day with the orthopedist and 5 cortisone injections into the shoulder, getting home and opening this up and seeing the good natured banter all around makes one smile! Thanks!

My dumbass neighbor finally mowed their grass and hit this thing which took out my internet and TV. What a day
b02256c08ecdab964007d13f3994eb8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

My dumbass neighbor finally mowed their grass and hit this thing which took out my internet and TV. What a day

That really sucks! I could live without pants, but damn, no cable, I'd be at the motel

Wow, that's horrible. Far worse than having your neighbors dump branches in your front yard after a storm. Hopefully it's fixed soon!

Do you guys think we should merge the tropical and general weather areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back