• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week of school for the kids. I have been feeling like it's the last week of school all month, waiting until the 24th to go to Myrtle Beach for a week.

How's everything running with the site guys?
Working without a hitch; now if we could only "hot link" the Wiki back to the site to avoid that pesky "sign in" routine when you click the "return" link at the bottom!

Thought it was a great time to mow the lawn, but I was wrong. It was dripping lightly when I started and it got heavier as I went. I had just finished before it got too heavy to mow.

It's not how well you now, it's how well you mow fast! :)

Call the pest control company - roaches, palmetto bugs, spiders, lizards, frogs and earwigs will be looking for an inside residence ... :oops:

nam3km_apcpn_seus_20.thumb.png.25eb7aa102b60070e.png

Last edited:
Call the pest control company - roaches, palmetto bugs, spiders, lizards, frogs and earwigs will be looking for an inside residence ... :oops:

nam3km_apcpn_seus_20.thumb.png.25eb7aa102b60070e.png
Yuck! Palmetto bugs and roaches are one reason I'm happy I don't live in FL any longer. I hate those things!

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to get all of this tropical stuff on a page with the other weather to avoid having to jump around from main page to main page ....

We need to get all of this tropical stuff on a page with the other weather to avoid having to jump around from main page to main page ....
You could use the quick navigation icon at the top of the page, above the thread name to the right of the bar. That should get you to the tropical forum faster than back clicking.

You could use the quick navigation icon at the top of the page, above the thread name to the right of the bar. That should get you to the tropical forum faster than back clicking.
I've got them bookmarked one under the other in the sidebar of Firefox, but it's still annoying; so I subscribed to the threads (2 tropical and June) and maybe that's the best way to bounce around ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back