• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ran a test from New York, and all seems okay:

Okay.png

EDIT: Just ran a test on our future website and it's even faster:

222.png

their average high is below zero this time of year

Average high in Barrow, AK is roughly -2 today going to -4 at the end of the month; so at the time of the 3 degree post it was slightly above normal. They were probably walking around in shorts and no shirts with that heat wave...

Why? it could bring a good shot at winter weather later down the road. Yes, the cut off may hurt the SE US initially, but once it's kicked out, may have to prepare for glory.
I agree, aren’t we heading to Ph 8 soon? That’s what we need, think we just need to be patient and let the weather play out. At least that’s what I am prying for...

I don't know what the deal is but this website works fine as long as I'm not signed in. As soon as I sign in, it basically freezes.

I don't know what the deal is but this website works fine as long as I'm not signed in. As soon as I sign in, it basically freezes.

That’s interesting...Wish I could help! Maybe one of the admin could look in to this problem for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So anyone want to wager that the last snow we had was it for the winter?
Yes, I think that will be the only snow fall this winter in Atlanta. I'm fairly certain of it. Also, for my mental health, I'm only looking out to 240 hours with the Euro, 144 hours with the GFS. Ensembles are just silly at this point.

I wouldn't ride the GFS just yet, it's struggling big time.... maybe it will torch at Christmas and the rest of winter sucks but way to many uncertainties and way too early to sound the "winter cancel" rhetoric just yet.
Anyway that pretty much sucked.... back to watching Gunsmoke until the Euro comes in to save us :cool:

I wouldn't ride the GFS just yet, it's struggling big time.... maybe it will torch at Christmas and the rest of winter sucks but way to many uncertainties and way too early to sound the "winter cancel" rhetoric just yet.
Anyway that pretty much sucked.... back to watching Gunsmoke until the Euro comes in to save us :cool:

Doc is bringing the goods. I just can’t tell you what the goods will be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Whatalife. That's kind of you. But I'm pretty sure one of the administrators somehow made it impossible for me to sign on and made it a chore just to post something on here even though I haven't done anything wrong. Just for that, I hope the Southeast Ridge brings a warm rain to all of my southeastern friends. Maybe we'll get a good snow up here.

I see we're in for another sequel to the movie GFS vs. Euro again. I saw how the ending of the movie was for the 8th-9th storm this month, I would be very surprised if we got a different ending for Christmas weekend. I'm not sure why I'm even following this storm because I have virtually no chance of anything wintry here, but I guess I'm hoping the Euro may have the right idea of a cool/chilly Christmas instead of yet another warm Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back