• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yet more and more people keep moving to the south... look at the fastest growing states
Im guessing thats because of jobs, cost of living and weather. No other reason. Of course i hate hot weather so i cant understand the mindset of someone wanting to move to the south for weather reasons, unless they are old and tired of dealing with snow.

I think a lot of people are basically forced to move south because they cant afford to live in nicer states. If youre gonna live somewhere nice of course its going to cost more.

taxes, grasshopper ...
Yeah i edited it to include cost of living. Although taxes arent necessarily always a bad thing. Maybe the reason the quality of life is higher in northern states is partially due to higher taxes if the taxes are used for purposes that increase quality of life.

Yeah i edited it to include cost of living. Although taxes arent necessarily always a bad thing. Maybe the reason the quality of life is higher in northern states is partially due to higher taxes if the taxes are used for purposes that increase quality of life.
You sure your not from the North?

You sure your not from the North?
Ive lived in GA my entire life. Hoping to change that soon. If I were to move to another southern state NC would be at the top of my list. I dont think i would move to FL if you paid me. No offense to Phil ;)

Texas and Florida have no state income tax just saying :p and are at the top of the list for growth

Although here in DFW the housing market is insane(and property tax is horrible) and yet everyday more people move here

just since my parents visited 6 months ago there's a bunch of new stuff here

Texas and Florida have no state income tax just saying :p and are at the top of the list for growth

Although here in DFW the housing market is insane(and property tax is horrible) and yet everyday more people move here

just since my parents visited 6 months ago there's a bunch of new stuff here
If i wanted to live in hell, Texas would be first on my list. Actually i doubt even hell is that hot :rolleyes:

oh trust me, I think of leaving this state often lmao
I just cant do it. I have thought about moving to TX before and I just cant get past the heat. If it werent for that i would definitely give TX a shot. Ive heard a lot of good things about Texans.

I just cant do it. I have thought about moving to TX before and I just cant get past the heat. If it werent for that i would definitely give TX a shot. Ive heard a lot of good things about Texans.

yeah I mean personally I'm a lot better off here in Texas than I ever was in Alabama and I can walk to work if I had to lol and those are two big things, but I hate the weather so much and sooner or later the weather plus the insane housing cost is probably gonna drive me out of here

yeah I mean personally I'm a lot better off here in Texas than I ever was in Alabama and I can walk to work if I had to lol and those are two big things, but I hate the weather so much and sooner or later the weather plus the insane housing cost is probably gonna drive me out of here
Definitely jealous of you living so close to work. Im all about convenience and my ideal place to live would be somewhere that is less than 5 miles from everything i need.

Move to Amarillo. That has awesome thunderstorms, lots of snow and ice, I'd say way more than Asheville, NC! If I'd live anywhere in TX, Amarillo, or N of that in TX, would be where I'd live!

Move to Amarillo. That has awesome thunderstorms, lots of snow and ice, I'd say way more than Asheville, NC! If I'd live anywhere in TX, Amarillo, or N of that in TX, would be where I'd live!
Yeah if i moved to anywhere in TX, from a weather standpoint Amarillo would be at the top of my list.

Sheash the median rent for a one bedroom apartment in San Francisco is $3800 a month. I pay $524 for my *owned* my three bedroom house and 19.5 acres. I know they make much more on average in wages, but a simple comparison of my wages vs theirs in cost of living, there really isn't a comparison.

Omgd Ryan just ended all pay sites.....
b68f52478531bcd5389b0e8af1a3a767.jpg
e1b48caf725aeb84b5630a996f08fd19.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

he is crushing wxbell, that relationship clearly ended poorly
00007a24b356bd3a1dd1a5b40754b1ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back