• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
4322b70eafd6b762819d86453d40554d.jpg

Posting here because I don’t feel like arguing with people. 11 children have died this week due to flu. 136 total since January 1st. At least this C-19 isn’t hurting our kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4322b70eafd6b762819d86453d40554d.jpg

Posting here because I don’t feel like arguing with people. 11 children have died this week due to flu. 136 total since January 1st. At least this C-19 isn’t hurting our kids.

20,000 deaths total for the US. If we get to just a few hundred for the caronavisus the entire country will be shut down. Events, airports, schools, businesses, etc. it is imperative we keep some perspective.

20,000 deaths total for the US. If we get to just a few hundred for the caronavisus the entire country will be shut down. Events, airports, schools, businesses, etc. it is imperative we keep some perspective.

I don’t see a nation wide shut down. We definitely need perspective. I agree.

I don’t see a nation wide shut down. We definitely need perspective. I agree.

yeah I'm thinking you can't realistically lock down this entire country, maybe what you do see is possible lockdowns of most affected areas.

or at least I'm hoping that because my dad isn't doing a thing in preparation, even for "emergency". If we happen upon a 2 week lockdown, we might be able to stretch the food in the house (especially if it comes right after a shopping trip), but it will be very close.

I think my parents forgot that daylight savings time starts early on this Sunday lol and I barely have thought about it too (it was y'all that kinda reminded me). I just checked their clock and it is set at this time (it's an older one so it doesn't go forward either).

I'd prefer a set time honestly myself. Gonna try to modify sleep some but I'm losing at least a half hour since I don't wake up early anyway (with my parents it's not an issue as they're up early).

Messes with people who work weekends and do turnaround shifts.. time to do away with this crap.. it serves zero purpose whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back