• We've made some major changes to the website. You can view a short list : Here
  • Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10 Storm Pictures (2 Viewers)

Shawn

Administrator
Tech
I will be merging this thread into the main storm thread at some point, either thread is fine to post it all in.

Shawn

Administrator
Tech
You know; I don't even bother putting lights up anymore. If I were to get a snow like that though, I would get them out asap!

Long time watcher.. first time poster

Douglasville/south Paulding area

We had some of the deepest snow out of this storm.. measured 14” in several location.

The last photo was taken in West atlanta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm such a procrastinator, I was supposed to upload these weeks ago and forgot lol. Anyway this is the rest of the pictures I took with my iPhone while I was out and about the day (Saturday) after the snowstorm. All except 2 pictures, the files are too large to upload directly, so you'll have to view them from the link below. (3 snowfall videos included)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_dlaNyI8XS9Jz_n9PeYwZP6Lf5-mQarm?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Storm5

Staff member
Administrator
Supporter

Long time watcher.. first time poster

Douglasville/south Paulding area

We had some of the deepest snow out of this storm.. measured 14” in several location.

The last photo was taken in West atlanta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great pics!!

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)