• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Winter severe thread

pcbjr said:
GaWx said:
This is just a test post so I can see if I could see it right after I post it while still logged on.

Edit: test passed. I obviously can see it since I can edit it. So, the problem may be just with the January thread being too long???

Ditto on getting it and it appearing when I click on "Last Post" - Let our Mod/Admin know in the Troubleshooting thread!
Started a new January thread. Hopefully that works. There is still a weird bug in the forum software we are looking at

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

still am ugly looking weekend as far as the severe weather goes . still lots of questions as far as the coverage area . plenty of time watch . might need a specific thread by tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Storm5 said:
still am ugly looking weekend as far as the severe weather goes . still lots of questions as far as the coverage area . plenty of time watch . might need a specific thread by tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
It's a messy setup if you believe the 18z gfs with the initial system Thursday into Friday potentially suppressing moisture. But the southerly flow with the second system later in the weekend still drives 60+ dewpoints well northward. With the late weekend system stacked to the west certainly will be some impressive soundings. I wonder if we see a cellular event go linear with both lows.

I agree about the specific thread. Can probably fire that up at any point imo
Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

getting very concerned for parts of the midsouth and Dixie... late this weekend... bulk shear is off the chart on the both gfs and euro... euro tad more south with slp... and instability at all... bomb goes off

Back