• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Weirdo Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody put up the killers “ all these things that I’ve done “ I love that song

Here’s another good one. From Donnie Darko, the song Mad World, originally done by Tears For Fears.

Piano genius... no one pulled together smooth, bebop and experimental piano Jazz so sweetly:

I was in the top 0.05% of Killswitch Engage listeners this year, that's pretty accurate ngl

View attachment 55325

This band has so much potential with me, but I can't get into the screaming. He's actually got a great rock voice and they have a great sound, but Viking Death Metal is just too much for me.

Do you like Asking Alexandria?

This band has so much potential with me, but I can't get into the screaming. He's actually got a great rock voice and they have a great sound, but Viking Death Metal is just too much for me.

I have seen asking Alexandria live before at the Carolina rebellion! Saw so many bands there .

Ehh kinda I like about 7-8 of their songs but they’re not bad. The screaming grows on you with time, it’s not something I immediately liked either but there’s obviously meaning behind it. KSE’s screaming is tame tbh

This is pretty good mixture of the growling type singing with actual singing and harmonies.

Check out Zach Bryan. Got an EP out called Quiet Heavy Dreams.

I forgot how good of a song “Poundcake” from Van Haggar was! Just heard it on the radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back