• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Weirdo Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Egyptian band like Nile but better (and I like Nile).

I'm loving your posts.. this record is very good. Classic black/death metal elements, but also hints of groove metal(yeah, I'm hearing Pantera-esque breakdowns, and even some elements of Doom/Sludge, ala, Neurosis).

I usually end up listening to this once or twice a year... It's a very compelling piece of Art.. and the Artist behind it of course has a very dark and criminal history as well. (and no, I'm fine with Bobby staying exactly where he is for the rest of his natural life...)

Last edited:
One of life's great pleasures is to kick back with a Harry Crews novel, with this playing in the background:

One more Randy Newman song... just bliss. The song structure is so subtle, deceptively simple:

Braves beat the Astros, little alcohol on the brain.. nights like tonight are just weirdly magical. The bliss is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back