• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Weather videos

The death toll from the floods caused by Storm Daniel in Libya has passed 10,000.

Wow. Just wow.

The guy yelling in this needs to be relieved of his position. I know that may sound cold, but he does not seem cut out for that line of work. You have to understand the risks and then act accordingly when things go wrong. Not being able to handle the situation like that is a worrying sign and it tells me that he could put himself and others in danger in this line of work in the future. Having said all that, glad everyone is ok and hope there were no major injuries.

The guy yelling in this needs to be relieved of his position. I know that may sound cold, but he does not seem cut out for that line of work. You have to understand the risks and then act accordingly when things go wrong. Not being able to handle the situation like that is a worrying sign and it tells me that he could put himself and others in danger in this line of work in the future. Having said all that, glad everyone is ok and hope there were no major injuries.
I agree. They seemed pretty inexperienced.

Back