• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

TV show's we're binging during quarantine

When Susie cancels her trip just to ruin Jeff's mood... brilliant casual sadism.

OMG... That was hilarious. I loved it when they all went to the wedding and no one would give LD their weights. He got the "crappy" room. No one would loan him a toothbrush, so he goes and uses Cheryl's. Then of course Ted Danson shows up. And in the end he got left behind to protect his beans.

I did like the boss on Showtime feel like it's a true reflection only 2 seasons I think

The season they just completed with Curb Your Enthusiasm was the first one where I actually tried to watch. I always have my computer on if I'm not on something else, outside, partaking in something away from the house, or sleeping, so I wasn't fully engaged, and I'm still young-ish, but that turned into a good idea by me. That final episode was a brilliant tie up of the ideas for Latte Larry's all causing major misfortune in the end.

I haven't really been a big TV watcher (outside of sports, a couple health shows, Cutthroat Kitchen at times, and South Park) for several years, but Christmas night a few months back has played in with starting to change that at least some. My parents are not big basketball fans, I had planned on watching basketball that night, but needed to charge my laptop, and I couldn't be in my normal room which I use during the days because that room is also a guest room on rare occasion, and my grandma was sleeping there. So, I started out that night sitting with my parents, and they flipped back and forth between Homicide Hunter and Food Network.

It took a little while, but I got pulled in on Homicide Hunter. So instead of basketball, I watched Homicide Hunter until I was ready to go to bed. This is the show that made me take a second look at Investigation Discovery. I would sit with my mom a little more than I do now a few years ago and she had that channel on (their 2016 commercial jingle that's still on Hulu is very, very distinctive to me), but I had blown it off as boring back then. Turns out my first thought was way off and I like at least a few shows they show.

Through the combo of YouTube (they get nuked by Discovery but are still uploaded at times anyway), Dailymotion, simply watching on TV, and eventually Hulu as of a few weeks ago, I've mostly caught up on Homicide Hunter. I'm glad that I "discovered" this show (although super late). I've also watched South Park on Hulu, "Miracle Season" (Hulu original), and it may turn into more. I would love to try Tiger King, but although my parents subscribe to Netflix, they don't subscribe to the streaming version.

So, I'm watching Fox to get some news and I get up to get a beer ... come back and my wife has Peter Rabbit the cartoon on ... know why I married her? She's so much smarter than I ...

Just started watching American Horror Story- Coven, it's amazing! If you don't mind gore or suspense, it's a fantastically written show!

Tiger King
Power - just finished
Disney plus - rewatching Star Wars and marvel movies

Back