• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

TV show's we're binging during quarantine

ryan1234

Reaction score
I thought this may be a fun thread to have, to at the very least get our minds of everything on our minds these days. So, the top 5 shows you can't stop watching. right now, in no particular order:

The Mick: probably the most underrated dark comedies of all time.

The Office: Because obviously.

Parks and Rec: See above...

The Good Place: Yes, Michael Schur is a genius.

Bob's Burgers: By far the funniest and most genuine cartoons on network TV.

What are yours?

Last edited:
Curb your Enthusiasm. Great show!
Seinfeld 2.0
Curb Your Enthusiasm (Series) - TV Tropes

SWAT, ER, The Good Place, any adult animated shows (Bob's Bugers etc.), the 9-1-1 shows, and any cop drama really. I like action so I've been catching up on things I have missed!

Curb Your Enthusiasm is hilarious! I haven't seen this season yet as I don't currently have HBO. Has it been a good one?

It was one of my favorites! If you have Hulu, you can get a free 7-day trial.

Poldark and cooking shows to watch them cook things that I can't find in the store.

This last season of Curb is phenomenal.. one of the funniest seasons imo. The whole Latte Larry's riff is hilarious.

I agree! Everything about this season was hilarious. I loved how scones played a huge role. And who could forget Artificial Fruit? When they all chipped their teeth, I was on the floor laughing.

And Jon Hamm playing LD was great. I hope we get one more season! When Joe, kicked him out and banned him, he yells, "I DON'T CARE." Perfection. Larry David is a genius.

Back