• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical TS Wilfred

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
With it being September 18th already and no model showing a soon to form TD+ from this then threatening anywhere even near the CONUS, I’m going with a very high likelihood that this will never threaten the CONUS unless it avoids becoming a TS+ before reaching 50W. I’m pretty much now looking for systems forming from just E of the LAs westward and NWward for the rest of the season for potential US threats.

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
Plot twist 98L has become Wilfred!
I swear I had no idea this was going to be upgraded to a TS already when I posted what I did just a few minutes ago. Ok, now I can predict with high confidence that Wilfred won’t ever be a CONUS threat as it will either dissipate out in the open ocean or, if not, it will recurve well OTS.