• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical TS Rene

shouldn’t be an ace producer if it’s gonna be a fish. I hate how they give a season an ace number which goes over the public’s head knowledge level. I have messaged NHC to create ACE 2 where only storms to hit land are considered

shouldn’t be an ace producer if it’s gonna be a fish. I hate how they give a season an ace number which goes over the public’s head knowledge level. I have messaged NHC to create ACE 2 where only storms to hit land are considered
Ha....nice effort....I'm sure they will get right on that....

You should be proud of a record breaking thumbs down on this board. Congrats man!! Maybe you will start hitting the like if you want to be liked

Showers and thunderstorms continue to steadily increase and are
showing signs of organization in association with a low pressure
system located just west of Senegal. Environmental conditions
are conducive for development, and a tropical depression is
expected to form within the next day or so while the system moves
generally westward over the far eastern tropical Atlantic. Interests
in the Cabo Verde Islands should monitor the progress of this system
as gusty winds and locally heavy rainfall are likely there Monday
night and Tuesday. A Tropical Storm Watch or Warning could be
required for the islands by early Monday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.

I have distant family in the Cabo Verde Islands. We’re Portuguese. Father was born in Angola, Africa. Mother was born in Newfoundland, Canada.

Here is the hour 360 of the 12Z EPS: at least two and probably at least 3 of these are from Rene. I know that the one just offshore NW FL and the one just offshore NE MX are from Rene:

0xSIveC.png

And we now officially have TS Rene..

++ edit ++ oops, I didn't see @Henry2326 post above. Sorry about that.

1599511388479.png

There may not be much left of him but his track is looking to be interesting with a left turn in the direction of the NE Caribbean.

Back