• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tracking the Balloons o Doom

I mean we are weather people if there was an object over Montana last night it could of easily drifted to Michigan based on the upper winds below. This says balloon. So is the plausible solution that China is just launching balloons into civilian airspace regularly now? A plane hits one we are at war, would they really risk that? And then why all the BS "octagonal", "cylindrical" shaped object stuff?. It's like how you would describe a balloon to a 10 year old. We are being told what they want us to know.

gfs_z500_vort_us_1.png

And all along I've been concerned we'd get ourselves into a hot war with Russia. Now we're shooting down tic tacs and risking interstellar war. Didn't have that one on my bingo card.

Been telling yall.for the last year

"We're calling them objects, not balloons, for a reason
, said VanHerck, who is head of the joint U.S.-Canadian North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and the U.S. Air Force Northern Command.

Back