• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News The Southernwx 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
In honor of our two year anniversary, December 1st will be day one of the Southernwx 12 Days of Christmas . From December 1st -12th we will be giving some amazing gifts to say thanks to all our members. The site is growing at a rapid pace. This past year alone we’ve had close to 5 million hits .

In order to win a prize you must be a registered member . You can only win once so for example , if you win day 3 your name automatically gets removed for the remainder of the 12 days . The member database will be uploaded to a computer program that will randomly generate a winner each day . The winning name will be posted in the giveaway thread and contacted by email . From that point they will have 72 hours to respond . If we get no response we will draw a new name .

The prizes are amazing and will be listed sometime later this week . So stay tuned .

Thank you to everyone who’s donated time , money , effort and those that simply just stop by everyday . We appreciate each of you and thank you for an amazing two years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In honor of our two year anniversary, December 1st will be day one of the Southernwx 12 Days of Christmas . From December 1st -12th we will be giving some amazing gifts to say thanks to all our members. The site is growing at a rapid pace. This past year alone we’ve had close to 5 million hits .

In order to win a prize you must be a registered member . You can only win once so for example , if you win day 3 your name automatically gets removed for the remainder of the 12 days . The member database will be uploaded to a computer program that will randomly generate a winner each day . The winning name will be posted in the giveaway thread and contacted by email . From that point they will have 72 hours to respond . If we get no response we will draw a new name .

The prizes are amazing and will be listed sometime later this week . So stay tuned .

Thank you to everyone who’s donated time , money , effort and those that simply just stop by everyday . We appreciate each of you and thank you for an amazing two years

I'm in

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Are there any other criteria? Account older than a few days, minimum post count, etc?

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

9FFFC7B6-B2F6-4824-933C-2B413C89E9D0.jpeg

Yaaaaasssss. :weenie: What if we don’t know the email associated with our account? Will you message the winning account directly on SouthernWX?

Yaaaaasssss. :weenie: What if we don’t know the email associated with our account? Will you message the winning account directly on SouthernWX?

The winner will be announced in the giveaway thread. So if you don’t remember your email it’s no big deal

I want an autographed picture of Brick, photoshopped into that wiener mobile that wrecked in the snow! The one that shows up EVERY winter! :weenie::weenie::weenie::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back