• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Sweatember '22

Dews back up by Sunday.

92e97c1c9cf21d0f62c4683cdc984159.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

51 and a jacket this morning. Feels like peak fall. With seasonal temps looking likely for the next 10-14 days at least around here we should start seeing some legit fall tree foliage this year. Already been seeing some leaves turning here and there but temps look to stay in the mid 70’s with lows in the low 50’s we should see that really start cranking up in the next couple of weeks.

Yeah if we can obtain optimal conditions tonight low to mid 40s are solid
Indeed. I think someone in that normally cold corridor from you over to roxboro/Henderson then down to sanford/southern pines gets a 38/39 tonight. What a huge change was 98 here yesterday, I can hear my Bermuda surrendering this morning

Indeed. I think someone in that normally cold corridor from you over to roxboro/Henderson then down to sanford/southern pines gets a 38/39 tonight. What a huge change was 98 here yesterday, I can hear my Bermuda surrendering this morning
I do hope we find a 38 in close proximity just for the 60 degree temp swing (although RDU 98 might be a little sus, it's official lol)

Back