• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Super Bowl picks

Flo

Reaction score
I got the Cowboys beating the Packers in the NFC Championship and the Steelers beating the Pats and then the Cowboys beating the Steelers in a Throwback Super Bowl of sorts. Go Cowboys!

Pats from the AFC, that whole conference is a disaster. I think Dallas is the most complete team from the NFC but you can make a case for the Packers, Falcons, Seahawks

SD said:
Pats from the AFC, that whole conference is a disaster. I think Dallas is the most complete team from the NFC but you can make a case for the Packers, Falcons, Seahawks

I am a Cowboys fan. I have no doubt they will lose in the Divisional round. It never fails. Pulling for them in the playoffs is like pulling for snow in CAE. At least since the early to mid 90's.

SD said:

I am in complete agreement with you minus the Seahawks

AFC:
NE,KC,DEN,Raiders
NFC:
Panthers,Falcons,Arizona,Dallas

Pats v/s Panthers SB!
Panthers win the SB!

so, 3 AFC West teams and the Pats...no one from the AFC North or South

vs

2 NFC South teams, an NFC West and NFC East team...but no NFC North

and the Panthers win?

care to pass whatever it is you're smoking over this way? ;):cool::rolleyes:

Noda-wx,

That's how I see it right now. Of course I'm biased towards my panthers, but if the O-line can regroup, stay healthy along with everyone else, I like our chances to make a run. Those teams I listed are who I think has the best odds atm to make the SB, not playoffs obviously . That's why I left off some divisional teams. Well see how it shakes out in the end.

Back