• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

...I split my time between Upstate SC and NC (mostly Triad, sometimes Charlotte/Triangle)
the amount of people moving to the Carolinas is shocking...SCDOT is struggling with overdue infrastructure projects due to the influx of new residents
It's true. Out by me, which used to be countryside, there is nothing but neighborhoods and developments going on. Disgusting. :D

It's true. Out by me, which used to be countryside, there is nothing but neighborhoods and developments going on. Disgusting. :D
Same thing happening out here in JoCo (Flowers Crossing). I'm happy to see it as I'm going to take the extra money that my house is now worth (2x now what I paid for it), move out a further distance to peace and quite rinse and repeat.

Same thing happening out here in JoCo (Flowers Crossing). I'm happy to see it as I'm going to take the extra money that my house is now worth (2x now what I paid for it), move out a further distance to peace and quite rinse and repeat.
Good attitude to have. If your not in a growing area, then you are in a dying area. If you take a trip up north and look at the infrastructure it's all starting to crumble from lack of cash infusion. Now I don't like how johnston county does it(development). But it's good to be in demand. Hopefully Lick doesn't come in here preaching about his trees.

This is happening and will continue to happen as well along the 280 corridor from Shelby county towards Auburn. It may take a while but Coosa county(where I live which is extremely rural) will be flooded by richer urban people looking for their ten acres of heaven. The lack of broadband is the current hold up and that will be ending soon.

What happened to this thread? It's been sort of dead for a while. We have S&P flirting with new 52 week Highs, Dow only about 1% away. Do we burn down tomorrow with CPI numbers, or do we have a big breakout? Where does everyone think we are headed?

Reverse repo's are coming down hard as the banks are forced to raise deposit rates. That adds liquidity to the market and to the moon we go.

F1Pj6kfXoAUJQgG

Back