• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

CNY continues to weaken and Tech is just going nuts. Really feels like late 90's with lots of trapped shorts and add on top zero dated options.

Btw the freedom caucus is going to try and block but I doubt they are successful
They may very well be successful. Tonight, in fact. The deal may not even get a vote. If they block this tonight, the stock market will lose 20% of its value tomorrow. May want to get out of the market as soon as possible.

They may very well be successful. Tonight, in fact. The deal may not even get a vote. If they block this tonight, the stock market will lose 20% of its value tomorrow. May want to get out of the market as soon as possible.

As far as I know, Massie is a yes, so the Freedom Caucus members have no path on rules to blocking the bill from coming to the floor.

Disagree. If they block this tonight, the stock market will lose 90% of its value tomorrow.

If this is right, it would take all 9 Republicans to get this out of Rules.
They are claiming McCarthy agreed to give all republicans on the committee veto power. I doubt that is the case bc that is the first anyone has heard of that. If that was the case the Freedom caucus should have been the group putting the deal together. It will pass but could cost McCarthy his speakership (he should have never been speaker to begin with).

Debating what to do with my Nvidia. Wish I had more shares of course but it's been a hell of a ride. A double top here and I probably dump some shares.

Somebody got some fomo …look at that volume bar. I haven’t seen any news but I guess that’s irrelevant ?‍♂️

View attachment 135366
This thing may blow the top off today, let's ride!!

Btw, about 51% of that volume was short volume, this is really about to get interesting. If the company would drop a PR about a deal with an OEM, goodness

This thing may blow the top off today, let's ride!!

Btw, about 51% of that volume was short volume, this is really about to get interesting. If the company would drop a PR about a deal with an OEM, goodness
Vix at 14 and lots of shorts. It is just waiting to pop with short covering. Just need the machines to flip

Back