• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

FwgjigqWYAEGBul

Mccarthy said he will give legislative branch 3 days to review bill. This gives 96 hours for a compromise or Biden will use the 14th amendment to avoid default.

Rotation from DOW to TECH ongoing. Tech trade is very very crowded...

Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 11.50.25 AM.png

Btw the debt ceiling deal was struck about a week ago. The rest is for show. I was told they will announce a deal Saturday and pass both houses either Sunday or Monday.

Btw the debt ceiling deal was struck about a week ago. The rest is for show. I was told they will announce a deal Saturday and pass both houses either Sunday or Monday.
Of course. There is no way they will default. It's a real head-scratcher to me why anybody is dopey enough to even worry about it. This happens. every. time. Oh but this time Moody's has put us on a downgrade watch!!!!!1!11 haha ok

Of course. There is no way they will default. It's a real head-scratcher to me why anybody is dopey enough to even worry about it. This happens. every. time. Oh but this time Moody's has put us on a downgrade watch!!!!!1!11 haha ok
We will see. They may get a deal, but getting the votes for it to pass is another matter.

We will see. They may get a deal, but getting the votes for it to pass is another matter.
It ALWAYS works out. 100% of the time. Everything about this is for show. They want you to worry and get emotional about it. Stop falling for it.

Back