• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

see this Wired article re nuances of LLM's (published on 4/30/23)
the recent 60 Minutes video on 4/16/23 re Google's Bard was fantastic...the poem Bard generated was shockingly moving...
Google's CEO Pichai stated these LLM's may have "emergent properties" (or the sudden appearance of novel behavior)...
I have a ChapGPT account and the interaction (IMO) is revolutionary (and I'm only utilizing ver 3.5, free)
ChatGPT is a cool tool and it reminds me of what Calculators did to math classes, but this time it is doing it to English classes. I do believe that these tools are going to change things dramatically, especially around computer programming (low to moderate end of that profession)

ChatGPT is a cool tool and it reminds me of what Calculators did to math classes, but this time it is doing it to English classes. I do believe that these tools are going to change things dramatically, especially around computer programming (low to moderate end of that profession)
I use it for household tasks, cooking, and gardening now. It's far faster than googling and having to click through several links.

PacWest reportedly looking for a buyer

FvO3FR0XgAA90__

LOL
BofA: "We are not sure why Treasury decided to confirm UST buyback operations today but we suspect it may be due to potential future turnover with Treasury leadership; it is not uncommon for senior Treasury leaders to depart in years 2-4 of any administration"

Good read. Passing along.

Back