• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Fu0Z53-XoAA-ezS

My Spidey senses are telling me to buy some puts 2-4 weeks out. We are approaching 52 week highs and I don't think we have much momentum left. Don't know if we will drop much though. Might sell some call spreads. I will wait for @KyloG to give me permission.

Regionals are under fire...I have a feeling it's much worse than they are letting onto. FOMC is going to have spew money to get out of this mess.

Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 11.21.27 AM.png

Cant wait till the fed centralizes banking and see my Digi Card tell me to go eat rocks cause my climate and Social footprint dont lign up with their agenda.

Best part will be when I dont spend or use it all up by a certain date, and forfeit it back to you know who. Good times ahead lol.

CHGG destroyed because the CEO worried about AI. I think AI is a thing and will change how we live and work. I do see some jobs becoming obsolete but it will also spur other jobs. Every major technological evolution has done the same.

I am reading how high school students are worried about going into Computer Science for fear of AI. I would be the exact opposite…AI will only change how computer science jobs are done.

IMG_8744.png

CHGG destroyed because the CEO worried about AI. I think AI is a thing and will change how we live and work. I do see some jobs becoming obsolete but it will also spur other jobs. Every major technological evolution has done the same.

I am reading how high school students are worried about going into Computer Science for fear of AI. I would be the exact opposite…AI will only change how computer science jobs are done.

View attachment 135072
We don’t have AI. We first need a quantum computer which we kind of have but we can’t keep it cool so it melts down. The Chinese tried a quantum computer in space (absolute zero) and it wasn’t cool enough. A human still has to program chatgpt and other “AI” programs. We are still at least 50 years away. Lastly if ASML’s supply chain gets disrupted we got no chance at true AI

We don’t have AI. We first need a quantum computer which we kind of have but we can’t keep it cool so it melts down. The Chinese tried a quantum computer in space (absolute zero) and it wasn’t cool enough. A human still has to program chatgpt and other “AI” programs. We are still at least 50 years away. Lastly if ASML’s supply chain gets disrupted we got no chance at true AI
see this Wired article re nuances of LLM's (published on 4/30/23)
the recent 60 Minutes video on 4/16/23 re Google's Bard was fantastic...the poem Bard generated was shockingly moving...
Google's CEO Pichai stated these LLM's may have "emergent properties" (or the sudden appearance of novel behavior)...
I have a ChapGPT account and the interaction (IMO) is revolutionary (and I'm only utilizing ver 3.5, free)

Back