• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

FrsozZbXoAMncvU

What options are they considering? Tax increases, increased fees on banks (passed on to customers) or print more money? Need to stop with bailouts, sometimes got to burn the underbrush but that'll never happen because some billionaires might lose a few million. Especially those that contribute big funds to politicians

Looks like BRICS is aligning on the Yuan as their Petrodollar. -> Putin-“We support using the Chinese yuan in transactions between Russia and the countries of Asia, Africa, and Latin America. I am sure that these forms of transactions in yuan will be developed between the Russian partners and their counterparts in other countries.”

S&P futs with a nice breakout...ema's tightened up.

With some banks literally failing and we have our markets ripping. Go figure...

Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 4.26.04 PM.png

Been swinging this week and been nice...but I'm out now. Q's is up 7 out of 8 days, up 18% on the year...right where it got rejected ($311-$313) a few weeks ago. So many expect market to correct after FOMC...I guess unless they cut rates.

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 11.43.47 AM.png

$NVDA up 82% on the year, 150% from it's lows and it just reported 21% decline in yoy revenues. It's almost $700B market cap with $25B in annual rev...28x sales. You would have thought stuff like this wouldn't happen anymore after last year.

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 11.49.44 AM.png

SPY rejected hard into that trendling resistance...I have no clue what market is going to do. Just sitting and watching...

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 3.13.24 PM.png

Would think $380 coming…I got out of the way at lunch and no fomo short or long

Ugly daily.

F9E01AEB-5470-49FD-95E6-8C67D3B6D927.jpeg

Brutal gap up if you went home short...they never make it easy. The one trade that has worked this year is buying tech.

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 7.22.46 AM.png

Would think $380 coming…I got out of the way at lunch and no fomo short or long

Ugly daily.

View attachment 134478

They aren't playing fair...shorts are trapped now and getting squeezed hard. I did long Tesla at $195.50 in pm and trimmed most at $197.66. Hate chasing anything else here but they aren't giving anything back and shorts are stuck.

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 9.47.13 AM.png

Just in awe of what they are doing to this market...they waterfalled everything yesterday into the close and then huge gap up and just relentless buying. Shorts got trapped big timing.

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 10.48.17 AM.png

$NFLX closed on the dead lows yesterday, with a lot of things, some news came out and there you go...shorts trapped.

Days like today is a reminder why I rarely rarely short...I would be looking for the nearest ledge to fling myself off if I came in short today.

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 11.15.15 AM.png

Back