• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

I just noticed Georgia Tech is home while I am in Atlanta in November.

1. Should I wait and just buy via stubhub in about six weeks?

2. It looks like the best views are from the first five-ish rows of the upper deck like a lot of old stadiums. Is that true?

2. It looks like the best views are from the first five-ish rows of the upper deck like a lot of old stadiums. Is that true?
option 1- by then the tickets might be free.

I'd wait to purchase and try and sit in the lower west if you can. I'd say about half way up the rows. Upper west isn't bad either. They shut down North Avenue for a big block party so keep that in mind when approaching the stadium.

I'd wait to purchase and try and sit in the lower west if you can. I'd say about half way up the rows. Upper west isn't bad either. They shut down North Avenue for a big block party so keep that in mind when approaching the stadium.
Yeah I’d probably ride the stinger in from the midtown station. I assume it would drop me off pretty close but haven’t really looked into it that deeply yet.

Back