• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Wooooooooo!! To be the man you have to beat the man!!! That man was Cormac Ryan
Congratulations on kicking our ass twice this season. I don't know what it is about these Duke teams lately. They just seem so soft. I guess I'm used to the 80s and 90s and early 2000s Duke teams that had some backbone about them. Will be lucky to win another game. These one and done 5 star recruits is all good on paper but we are not going nowhere this year and Schyer want go in the portal it looks like. Again congrats on the win over us twice this year. We have no answer for you guys. I could see us going home in the first round. I hate to say it but this team drives me crazy.

Congratulations on kicking our ass twice this season. I don't know what it is about these Duke teams lately. They just seem so soft. I guess I'm used to the 80s and 90s and early 2000s Duke teams that had some backbone about them. Will be lucky to win another game. These one and done 5 star recruits is all good on paper but we are not going nowhere this year and Schyer want go in the portal it looks like. Again congrats on the win over us twice this year. We have no answer for you guys. I could see us going home in the first round. I hate to say it but this team drives me crazy.
We didn’t kick Duke’s ass. A guy who has yet to be a knock down shooter had a really good shooting game. RJ Davis and Armando Bacot were neutralized. I’d say UNC was fortunate to get the W.

If I had to prepare a game plan against UNC I would’ve written it like Duke did. If you told me neither RJ or Armando would get 10 points then Id say well done celebrate the win Scheyer!

We didn’t kick Duke’s ass. A guy who has yet to be a knock down shooter had a really good shooting game. RJ Davis and Armando Bacot were neutralized. I’d say UNC was fortunate to get the W.

If I had to prepare a game plan against UNC I would’ve written it like Duke did. If you told me neither RJ or Armando would get 10 points then Id say well done celebrate the win Scheyer!
Yeah, I know what your saying and your right. We shut down who we were supposed to in both games other than bacot in the first game but when you have guys like Withers and Ryan who have career nights against us you will beat us every time. Scheyer had the right game plan but you can't account for a guy having a career night in both games. If you can get those guys to keep shooting like that you will make another run at the final four but you know how those rivalry games are. They bring out some people's best games. Good luck in the big dance coming up.

Because it's a shadow of its former self. It's not the ACC anymore. Next year with the west coast teams and SMU coming in it's going to be even worse. It's been going down hill for years starting when BC, Miami, and VT were added and they were enough and then all the other big east teams were added and that was the beginning of the end for the ACC conference. Next year it will no longer be the ACC. It just needs to be dismantled as much as I hate to say it. The best ACC in my day was when the conference had 8 teams. Maryland, Duke, UNC, NC State, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, Virginia and Clemson and then FSU was added and maybe one more team. I heard it was even better when USC was in the conference back before my time.

Back