• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Southernwx Site Issues

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
Good afternoon ,

As everyone knows where had numerous site outages over the last 6 months . We've been working with our host partner to fix the issues but they continue to happen . We've decided we must make the change now so that we don't continue having these issues . We are moving to a fully managed parter but that move will come with additional costs . We are going to have a 3 day fundraiser with these funds specifically dedicated to this move and any associated costs . This transition will take place between tomorrow and this coming Wednesday so there might be some downtime but we will try and do everything at night

We greatly appreciate your support !

Can you help Southernwx Site Issues on PayPal Fundraisers? Every little bit helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good afternoon ,

As everyone knows where had numerous site outages over the last 6 months . We've been working with our host partner to fix the issues but they continue to happen . We've decided we must make the change now so that we don't continue having these issues . We are moving to a fully managed parter but that move will come with additional costs . We are going to have a 3 day fundraiser with these funds specifically dedicated to this move and any associated costs . This transition will take place between tomorrow and this coming Wednesday so there might be some downtime but we will try and do everything at night

We greatly appreciate your support !

Can you help Southernwx Site Issues on PayPal Fundraisers? Every little bit helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Done, thanks for all that you do!

I was like "where did my weather guys go!?!?!?!?!??" . Donated! Even though I'm not in the south anymore, I still use the information I learn here to help keep my southern friends and family safe! Thanks for everything!

@Storm5 I have been checking periodically and this is the first time I have been able to get on when checking.

Do you still need donations at this time?
No we are good at the moment. But thank you for asking. We are working on making some changes in the near future.

No we are good at the moment. But thank you for asking. We are working on making some changes in the near future.
Dang I missed this since I usually go on hiatus most of the summer, but definitely open to future donations next time there’s a drive. Figure it’s about time I financially support this site given how much I’ve used it!

Back