• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Southernwx Fundraiser

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
As we head into the fall and winter months traffic on the site will pick up and we will be making modifications and improvements to the site as well . We have some exciting things planned for the fall and winter months but everything costs money so we are having another fundraiser similar at to the one we had last winter . There is NO obligation to donate . We have an anonymous member who will be making a donation at the end of the two week period as well which is really exciting.

We are also offering advertising spots for the fall and winter months this year as well. We had great interest last winter from multiple companies that wanted to runs ads but we were not in a position to take those on. This year we are and we are very exciting about that as well .

The busy time is upon us and we excited at the sites continued growth and look forward to expanding in many ways

Southernwx Team

http://southernwx.com/community/donate/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we head into the fall and winter months traffic on the site will pick up and we will be making modifications and improvements to the site as well . We have some exciting things planned for the fall and winter months but everything costs money so we are having another fundraiser similar at to the one we had last winter . There is NO obligation to donate . We have an anonymous member who will be making a donation at the end of the two week period as well which is really exciting.

We are also offering advertising spots for the fall and winter months this year as well. We had great interest last winter from multiple companies that wanted to runs ads but we were not in a position to take those on. This year we are and we are very exciting about that as well .

The busy time is upon us and we excited at the sites continued growth and look forward to expanding in many ways

Southernwx Team

http://southernwx.com/community/donate/

The folks that run this place are not carnival salesmen ... how about pitching in to your site?

I need a new jet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
LOL but that message ain't gonna help the cause ... :confused:

Would you prefer I not encourage? Just askin', as I have a partial interest in this little challenge ... Charlie can give you details ...

The challenge, as I understand it, is:

For every $25.00 of donations, someone will do $2.50 - it'll be in a lump sum of up to $100.00 from that person when the goal is met. Needs to be by the end of September - not a long term proposition.
In other words, someone will add the extra $100.00 this month or next if and when when we reach $1,000.00 (or a fractional portion thereof).

There is a little donate button up top ... and it is painless to use ...

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who already donated to the site we greatly appreciate it. As the site grows , so does the cost as we expand and make upgrades. The fundraiser has four days left . If you would like to donate the link is at the top of the site . If you dont want to donate or just can't , we thank you for the time you spend on the site . We created this site for the members and our goal has been and always will be to make the site 100 percent member friendly and member engaged.

Southernwx Team

Last day for the site fundraiser !!!! If you still want to donate you can !!!!

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

From the outside looking in -
Thanks to all who have pitched in.
If you haven't yet, and have a spare $5.00 or $10.00, just look at what it gets you - weather, knowledge, and fun!
Just sayin' ... :cool:
Phil

There are 23 Guests on line at the moment - how about signing up, and if you have some spare change, maybe pitching $2.50 or $5.00 for the benefits you're getting, and getting, and enjoying ... :cool:

We extended the fundraiser till Friday due to the number of people asking if it was too late to donate . Thank you to those that have already donated !!

I'll be donating a small bit Friday. Then I'd like to do another donation at the beginning of the month as well when my monthly direct deposit hits. Will that be possible?

Yessir

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Two days left to donate . The response has been simply amazing . We have some amazing things planned that are gonna make this site second to none just in time for everyone's favorite month ....winter!!!!!!

Two days left to donate . The response has been simply amazing . We have some amazing things planned that are gonna make this site second to none just in time for everyone's favorite month ....winter!!!!!!

Snow machines for all members, awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back