• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc SouthernWX College Football Pick'em Contest Created

SASQUATCH

Meme Guru
2024 Supporter
2017-2023 Supporter
Reaction score
Ok folks, I've created a pick'em contest on Yahoo Fantasy Sports. Go to This Page and click join a group. Group ID: 7901 PW: warmnose

You'll have to have a yahoo account to play, probably. The setup is as follows: Pick against spread, game sets are Yahoo default selected games, games start next week. Use your SouthernWX username for your pick-set so we will know who everyone is. If you have any questions, let me know.

Maybe the admins could come up with a little prize for the season winner? :p

Ok folks, I've created a pick'em contest on Yahoo Fantasy Sports. Go to This Page and click join a group. Group ID: 7901 PW: warmnose

You'll have to have a yahoo account to play, probably. The setup is as follows: Pick against spread, game sets are Yahoo default selected games, games start next week. Use your SouthernWX username for your pick-set so we will know who everyone is. If you have any questions, let me know.

Maybe the admins could come up with a little prize for the season winner? :p
Oh no.... no prizes. Lol

So, to jump a week ahead - scores for UF/Miami tomorrow night? Winner gets a 1 day 1 night camping experience IMBY, next August, no DEET provided ... JK ... :eek:

Man Illinois, Mississippi state, and Maryland really let me down today.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Roll Tide. SC though they had something but a lost

I'm fully expecting a meltdown from Auburn this year. Offense has been spotty.

App State, however, will probably be able to take the Sun Belt another year in a row!

Back