• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Southernwx 12 Days of Christmas

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
In honor of our approaching two year anniversary, the Southernwx 12 Days of Christmas will start December 1st . In order to win you must be a registered member and be over 18 years old . A computer will randomly select one winning member for 12 days straight . Once the name is selected it will be posted on the site and the winner will be contacted by a staff member . That member will then have 72 hours to claim their prize . If the prize is not claimed within the 72 hour window a new winner will be selected .

The prizes are gonna be amazing you won’t want to miss it !!!! We will end the Southernwx 12 days of Christmas by giving away a trip !!!! So make sure to check in and see if you won

We are so thankful for each and every one of you. Because of you we are growing like crazy as we approach our two year anniversary!!!

Good luck to all our members !!!

In honor of our approaching two year anniversary, the Southernwx 12 Days of Christmas will start December 1st . In order to win you must be a registered member and be over 18 years old . A computer will randomly select one winning member for 12 days straight . Once the name is selected it will be posted on the site and the winner will be contacted by a staff member . That member will then have 72 hours to claim their prize . If the prize is not claimed within the 72 hour window a new winner will be selected .

The prizes are gonna be amazing you won’t want to miss it !!!! We will end the Southernwx 12 days of Christmas by giving away a trip !!!! So make sure to check in and see if you won

We are so thankful for each and every one of you. Because of you we are growing like crazy as we approach our two year anniversary!!!

A trip? Not sure Macon is that exciting

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m pretty pumped. I never win anything but I did win a $10 Bojangles gift card at a charity golf tournament yesterday so maybe, jusssssst maybe, my luck is changing

a trip eh? Hopefully somewhere snowy :p

a trip eh? Hopefully somewhere snowy :p

I think the trip is to Hogtown to experience the "Great Radiator", which should be an enjoyable experience for radiational cooling fans like myself, but I could be mistaken. I'd more than love that trip! By the way, the trip does not include hotel since the idea is to be outdoors experiencing the weather. Your "hotel" is the ground.

I’m pretty pumped. I never win anything but I did win a $10 Bojangles gift card at a charity golf tournament yesterday so maybe, jusssssst maybe, my luck is changing
Ain't nothing wrong with a Bojangles gift card that's for sure

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This sounds awesome. The site has really taken off the last year. I try to get more folks here by mentioning it on Facebook when replying to posts from WRAL mets.

Awesome!

This sounds awesome. The site has really taken off the last year. I try to get more folks here by mentioning it on Facebook when replying to posts from WRAL mets.

Thanks Brick . Hopefully you win one of the days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hacked the site and got some of the list:

1: JBs used toothbrush
2: Spanns old suspenders
3: Half a hotdog not eaten in the 93' Superstorm
4: Shane's old weather PJs
5: Beautiful model picture of Groundhogzilla fantasy style.

I'll get the rest later.

An hour of DT yelling at you about how stupid you are.

Back