• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Southern WX March Madness Bracket Challenge

Wow Florida impressed me today.

I am interested in watching the Kansas Vs Auburn game. That’s a matchup you don’t see much.

went 14-2 yesterday in my money brackets. Acc screwed me, Syracuse and Louisville. But Murray State and Wofford performed as I expected. Wofford is a good team and if they didn't have to run up against KY Saturday, Id have them in sweet 16.

went 14-2 yesterday in my money brackets. Acc screwed me, Syracuse and Louisville. But Murray State and Wofford performed as I expected. Wofford is a good team and if they didn't have to run up against KY Saturday, Id have them in sweet 16.
If PJ Wash doesn't play, Wofford may win

I am fully expecting a beatdown from Kansas tomorrow. We're just so tired from the SEC tournament run and that stupid ending yesterday. Maybe the late start will help

I am fully expecting a beatdown from Kansas tomorrow. We're just so tired from the SEC tournament run and that stupid ending yesterday. Maybe the late start will help
Auburn deserves a higher seating after winning the Sec Tournament.

Tennessee 2 seed
Kentucky 2 seed
LSU 3 seed
Mississippi State 5 seed

Last edited:
MY LADIES BRACKET ON ESPN , I DID 2 ONE AUTO AND ONE PICKED BY ME,,, WELL THE AUTO PICKED IS AT 73% AND MY PICKING IS 98% GO FIGURE

Back