• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Site Suggestions

I didn't mean that as a rude comment . I just know it's a s*** load of awesome stuff so we just need to make sure everyone is on the same page

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
i thought that's what i said... i'll help but we need a hierarchy, and fs is the saddle, stirrup & bit in the horse's mouth in mho

i thought that's what i said... i'll help but we need a hierarchy, and fs is the saddle, stirrup & bit in the horse's mouth in mho
Based off of how the site looks, we have the top tabs filling up and I think some can be regrouped to add more space, them we can add a tab for maps of all types including Webber's. It will be a lot easier to access that way I believe.

Based off of how the site looks, we have the top tabs filling up and I think some can be regrouped to add more space, them we can add a tab for maps of all types including Webb's. It will be a lot easier to access that way I believe.
You are in charge; I'm just a lawyer who likes to find my research quickly; big believer in simple find /by topic/by date ...; just don't want casual users to be intimidated when they go to Wiki and would prefer they be engaged; but reorganize any way you feel best and I'll go from there to help.

You are in charge; I'm just a lawyer who likes to find my research quickly; big believer in simple find /by topic/by date ...; just don't want casual users to be intimidated when they go to Wiki and would prefer they be engaged; but reorganize any way you feel best and I'll go from there to help.
giphy.gif

Random Idea: I think it would be cool to have a way to see everyone's previous profile icon, kind of like how you can do on Facebook. I joined a little less than a year ago and I would find it interesting if there were a way to view that. Thought, Anybody?

@Shawn

Random Idea: I think it would be cool to have a way to see everyone's previous profile icon, kind of like how you can do on Facebook. I joined a little less than a year ago and I would find it interesting if there were a way to view that. Thought, Anybody?

@Shawn
You'd waste your time searching me ... mine goes back to somewhere around Wright ... :cool:

@Shawn

I think the previous avatars are stored on the server, and I'm sure there is a way to customize the software to do it.. but as it stands, the feature isn't implemented in the base package.

Anyway we could insert a small special symbol beside the thread list such as tornado, hurricane and snowflake for certain threads? To distinguish.

Back