• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat April 5th-7th

Well the wife just sent me a text and said that they had hail in Roanoke Rapids when that cell passed through but she has no pic, something about her being a teacher and not able to leave a classroom of kids to go take pictures. I mean really where are her priorities?? :D

Well the wife just sent me a text and said that they had hail in Roanoke Rapids when that cell passed through but she has no pic, something about her being a teacher and not able to leave a classroom of kids to go take pictures. I mean really where are her priorities?? :D
Should have had the kids all looking at it, great learning experience.

Lots of sun now in Raleigh. Wonder if it is too late to spark anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
fe9412383b5ab80537d7ee30e39a115c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had hail here last night that was probably pea size in that last line that moved through. Glad we got more rain than anything else. Will be good timing for the summer if the lakes can fill back up.

Basically the past 3 events have under achieved in the tennessee valley. Im just concerned when the big one does hit if people will still trust the weather community. Now a sense of "crying wolf" will be in the back of their minds.

Observations at KIXA just 5 miles from mby.... hold on to your hat.

Humidity 43%
Wind Speed SW 35 G 43 mph
Barometer 29.38 in
Dewpoint 46°F (8°C)
Visibility 10.00 mi
Last update 6 Apr 1:00 pm EDT

Back