• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe potential April 13th-15th Palm Sunday Weekend

The few individual storms hrrr is trying to develop ahead of the main line. In the upstate sc and north east Georgia tomorrow will have to be watched for rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will super cells apart popping up in Alabama here soon. ?

I wouldnt count on it. With instability and and laspe rates continuing to weaken and shear only increasing, I wouldnt bet on anything forming ahead of the line. Also looking at the latest mesoanalysis, looks like the weak cap is also holding which is probably why the mini supercells earlier couldnt hold on.

I’ve been watching Dr Forbes on TWC this evening. Imo, he’s about as good as can get with regard to severe wx coverage with his level headed no overhype based presentation of pertinent info. His experience based knowledge is obvious and TWC is lucky to have him.

I’ve been watching Dr Forbes on TWC this evening. Imo, he’s about as good as can get with regard to severe wx coverage with his level headed no overhype based presentation of pertinent info. His experience based knowledge is obvious and TWC is lucky to have him.

Yeah, I’ve always looked up to him in some sort of way, he’s one of the best, helped me get into severe WX aswell

I'm surprised he's still hanging in there. I figured he would have retired by now.

I have fond memories of watching him during severe weather outbreaks 15 years ago. I could tell he really enjoys his job.

I haven’t been able to keep up with forecasts, has he said anything about ATL tomorrow? Hoping for the best here

Back