• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disbanding the police going to essentially a glorified neighborhood watch is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of. Get ready for vigilante justice... right wing extremist groups... left wing extremist groups. Crime will skyrocket and race/political war incoming

I follow Mitt Romney on Facebook. People give him hell. Read the comments. Literally no one likes him. And I mean no one lol
That's probably because the majority of his viewers are Republican, and some of his recent actions have been the mere opposite. He's anti-Trump in which he voted against him in the impeachment. He's also been going out in Black lives matter protests. It seems to be lining up with some of the Democrat's viewpoints.

That's probably because the majority of his viewers are Republican, and some of his recent actions have been the mere opposite. He's anti-Trump in which he voted against him in the impeachment. He's also been going out in Black lives matter protests. It seems to be lining up with some of the Democrat's viewpoints.

Its not Democratic viewpoints, there are tons of Republicans that are anti Trump....that does not mean they are not conservatives, the far right wing of the GOP has taken control and are hell bent on taking down the entire party, they just dont see it. Trump is a sinking ship the smart rats have already got off....

Its not Democratic viewpoints, there are tons of Republicans that are anti Trump....that does not mean they are not conservatives, the far right wing of the GOP has taken control and are hell bent on taking down the entire party, they just dont see it. Trump is a sinking ship the smart rats have already got off....
Prepare yourself. Things are not what they seem just like 2016.

I know a handful of people that did not vote for Trump in 2016 due to them believing he was either a liar or a bad example and went third party. 4/5 are now definitely voting for Trump in November after they see he push conservative agenda. Hell even Ben Shapiro didn’t vote for Trump in 2016 and has stated he will vote for him in 2020. I don’t know anyone who voted Trump in 2016 and now will not in 2020. Not sure what could have happened over the last four years that would cause that, Trump was way more crazy on the campaign trail than he has been since taking over office. It will come down to if Biden can get the Dems who voted for Obama that stayed home for Clinton.

I think it's worth noting...Mitt isn't popular within the GOP, but he's still well liked in Utah. He's one of the few GOP senators that can oppose Trump and not automatically be voted out in the next election.

Disbanding the police going to essentially a glorified neighborhood watch is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of. Get ready for vigilante justice... right wing extremist groups... left wing extremist groups. Crime will skyrocket and race/political war incoming

And somehow it'll be Trump's fault

I know a handful of people that did not vote for Trump in 2016 due to them believing he was either a liar or a bad example and went third party. 4/5 are now definitely voting for Trump in November after they see he push conservative agenda. Hell even Ben Shapiro didn’t vote for Trump in 2016 and has stated he will vote for him in 2020. I don’t know anyone who voted Trump in 2016 and now will not in 2020. Not sure what could have happened over the last four years that would cause that, Trump was way more crazy on the campaign trail than he has been since taking over office. It will come down to if Biden can get the Dems who voted for Obama that stayed home for Clinton.

My wife voted for him in 2016 and despises him now. She will vote Biden this year.

That’s prime territory for JB.

My sister in law lives in Lewes, Delaware and has numerous pics of her and Joe at different events. My wife voted trump because they all hated Hillary. They will all vote for Joe this time around. So that's my wife, one of her sisters, and 2 brother in laws that all went for trump that are switching to Joe plus my youngest stepson is now eligible to vote and will vote for Joe.

I really hope and pray the rest of Trumps family gets into politics. Lot of young blood with money to help our country. I hate those who run just for the paycheck.

Tons of Republicans that are anti trump? He has a 96% approval with Republicans....

Have you seen what’s happening on the left? The Democrat alt left like AOC and Bernie have pulled Biden so far left that he’s nearly unelectable now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back