• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc PLEASE READ THIS

Job Prerequisite:
"Bring Over at least 10 new members from the "other board"

;):p

oh please god no

I do think a little light moderation will help clean up the discussion when things start to get interesting, but am glad to see it also isn't forgotten what makes this board much better than "the competition"

Well hot diggidy dog. you've got to be "freakin'" kidding me.

Don't make me bring out Lucille.

It's possible we may promote a few seasonal mods during winter

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Wait.... promote? You mean being a mod is considered a promotion? I'll PM you my mailing address so the check can be in the mail

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Packfan98 has joined the southernwx staff to help as we head into the busy season. welcome to the ass hat club!!!

We will be adding a few more as we head into the busy season. We will reach out to a few people over the coming weeks.
Thanks Storm5. This is packfan98. My permissions were messed up somehow when you made me a moderator. I'm not able to view, post, or send messages. I had to temporarily make this new account to let you know. Can you fix my account, please? Thanks!

Thanks Storm5. This is packfan98. My permissions were messed up somehow when you made me a moderator. I'm not able to view, post, or send messages. I had to temporarily make this new account to let you know. Can you fix my account, please? Thanks!
I remember when that happened to me. I think that SD fixed it last time for me.

I've never quite understood what the big issue with banter in threads is. Sure if it is a bunch of idiocy especially if containing tons of images that messes up the discussion. But even goofy one liners are much better than having to explain to your wife why the thread is flooded with half naked Britney Spears images.

Oh we forgot to tell you as part of the promotion you fall under the poster privacy act, similar to the witness protection plan... it's for your own safety but now since you revealed your identity, your screwed. Lol welcome aboard!

I've never quite understood what the big issue with banter in threads is. Sure if it is a bunch of idiocy especially if containing tons of images that messes up the discussion. But even goofy one liners are much better than having to explain to your wife why the thread is flooded with half naked Britney Spears images.
IDK
Check now

Britney now belongs in banter. Just don't open the banter thread around the wife

Britney now belongs in banter. Just don't open the banter thread around the wife
I used to worry about that too but I'm old now, have a Santa beard, my wife just laughs and say Hah! Yeah right, not a chance look all you want. Lol

My wife doesn't mind. She'd look, too.
789c59159850bbd38445276a509931d2.gif

Back