• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc PLEASE READ THIS

i read this but honestly must say the same few make silly negative comments after every new model run.....one liners that in no way add anything to the discussions

i read this but honestly must say the same few make silly negative comments after every new model run.....one liners that in no way add anything to the discussions
honestly, i have yet to see a post where you're not complaining about the posts of others...that in no way add anything to the discussion

hilarious you post a false claim about me doing the very thing you are falsely claiming i do.......most of my posts have nothing to do with what others post, and attempts to help end the silly one liners is somehow bad?

MBlS7Wr.gif

Is it my imagination or are you almost always upset about something when you're posting?

that is your imagination and a false personal attack.........my intent it to IMPROVE the discussions in this forum....upset? NEVER about the things written in any chat forum......do you grasp you are making my point? i am not attacking you or any other poster and making no personal comments ever.........civil discussions under the written rules here is what i would like to see.

that is your imagination and a false personal attack.........my intent it to IMPROVE the discussions in this forum....upset? NEVER about the things written in any chat forum......do you grasp you are making my point? i am not attacking you or any other poster and making no personal comments ever.........civil discussions under the written rules here is what i would like to see.
I've yet to see the improvement you strive for from your snippy ass posts...

with all due respect i have no control over what others post and cant force anybody to comply with your rules.......please dont ban me for daring to attempt to help....i wont try to help any further and make no comments on anything others post.

with all due respect i have no control over what others post and cant force anybody to comply with your rules.......please dont ban me for daring to attempt to help....i wont try to help any further and make no comments on anything others post.
Thanks. Happy posting.

So, looks like I need to go back through the user groups & permission settings to get things working out of the box. I'll do that sometime soon.

Okay admins, the Moderator group has been fixed up. Also, don't use the one that says "POO ( DO NOT USE THIS GROUP )" It's not safe to delete, but it's what was causing the issues.

Okay admins, the Moderator group has been fixed up. Also, don't use the one that says "POO ( DO NOT USE THIS GROUP )" It's not safe to delete, but it's what was causing the issues.
Changing my title

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back