• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pets and All Your Animals

8da43b4afd64b8639f74cdbc63f98575.jpg

Gypsy Rose the Redbone Coonhound. Pedigreed name is Timber Chopper’s Gypsy Rose.

So, I got the idea because we were discussing my cats in another forum. And there is not much that brings me happiness than my cats and animals in general. So post some pictures of your furbabies. Dogs, cats, hamsters, lizards, etc. It doesn't matter, and we all could use some distractions until this crap passes! unnamed-1.jpg

We lost both my dogs about 4 years ago to violent deaths so I'm off the pet train right now. Those were some hard days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190215-074803_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190215-074803_Facebook.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20190215-094639_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190215-094639_Gallery.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 14
So sorry to hear.

Rudy, the cocker spaniel was 13. Bithbthendogs were my wifes dogs so I adopted them when we got together. Rudy kind of became mine. He was my little buddy. He had developed a cough very much like a cat hacking up a furball the last month he was alive. Vets said cancer was his best guess and at his age treatment would likely do more harm. On his last evening his cough stopped. What we didnt know was he was hemorrhaging internally. We found out when he began vomiting large amount of blood. He died shortly after arriving at the vet. We found out the next day me and my wife were expecting our first child too.

Lilly had a seizure disorder. She would have one every few months but the last one wouldnt stop. We tried for a day or 2 after the vets got it under control to get her up and moving but she was paralyzed after so we had to put her down. It sucked and i dont want to do it again.

Back