• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

November thread name

• Gnarly November

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • No Good November

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Tender November

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • November Thread

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • Movemeber

• Snowvember

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • November Pattern

• Freezember

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Novemburrr

Votes: 53 42.1%
  • No240hourmoderunsvember

Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters

Chazwin

Reaction score
Myfrotho704 beat me to it. Can't pass up posting the 1st Digital Snowstorm for Florida/South GA. Think everyone on the board has had accumulating snow this season on the long range GFS. I'm up to about 15 inches this season lol. Usually average around 200 probably
This actually my first fantasy storm of the season. What’s bad is that after the last several winters, I would take the 4.2 inches it’s showing and call it a winter…lol

NickyBGuarantee

-NAO/+PNA/-AO
Meteorology Student
Reaction score
It's actually a crappy setup. Never trust ULL's from the SW unless they're large and disorganized.
I always think the opposite.. I suppose you can never trust them but more often than not they are going to surprise you with something .. obviously we don’t know what we’re dealing with this far away but seems fun

Webberweather53

Meteorologist
Supporter
Reaction score
GFS & Canadian look pretty strung out w/ this upper trough that exits from my part of the world in a few days and is more progressive in the northern stream (as usual), whereas the Euro is slower + more amped and gives folks in eastern NC some hope of seeing a little snow for late this weekend. The ICON looks completely lost w/ the upper low getting stuck over the Baja (almost certainly not happening).

More times than not, the ECMWF tends to come out on top in these kinds of situations in the medium range, but need to see more run-run consistency and if the 12z EPS backs it up before I dive head first into the ECMWF camp.

GFS

gfs-deterministic-conus-vort500_z500-8100800.png

ECMWF

ecmwf-deterministic-conus-vort500_z500-8100800.png

Lickwx

Catchin Bass and Grabbin Ass
Reaction score
Currently 52 and climbing , much warmer than what short range models had today’s high as! Let’s go baby. I like the 10 day, sunny and mild overall, still mostly cold next few days though.