• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

Spot the difference

I've been well below 30 for 10 days in a row (17 days total) 5 of them below 25. Last November I got below 30 7 times the entire month.
View attachment 96340View attachment 96339

My average is also 9 degrees lower down to 41 this November vs last. Quite the flip.
Same here 9 colder this November that last, looks like this month will finish colder (right around 47) than 2019 as well

The lack of moisture is getting ridiculous. Just 0.34” of rain for the entire month of November IMBY. Driest month of the year for me by far. April was second driest with 1.75”. Something has to give.

The lack of moisture is getting ridiculous. Just 0.34” of rain for the entire month of November IMBY. Driest month of the year for me by far. April was second driest with 1.75”. Something has to give.
.17 for me. I can see the grass curling. Even though it's winter and not growing, it still needs water.

DFW ended up +1.3*F above average for November.

30dTDeptUS.png

Last edited:
Back