• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

NFL

SD

Administrator
Reaction score
Who you guys got today. This Raiders Texans game should be brutal. I'll take the Texans 13-6. I'd love to see the Lions win I really like Stafford but I think they have no chance in Seattle. I'll take Seattle 27-10

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Snowflowxxl said:
That first game was Awful!!! Both teams were terrible

JD Clowney was the highlight of the night.  :)

Well Panthers DC Sean McDermott has been hired as the Bills new head coach.... not sure how I feel about it, he has built a solid defense at Carolina but that tanked this year. Not sure the reason but either way Panthers in search of new DC now and most likely linebacker coach too. NFL silly season in full swing

http://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/san-diego-chargers-announce-they-are-moving-to-los-angeles/

Can't believe nobody is talking about the decimation of Green Bay by the Falcons.

I'm not a true fan of either team, but wow, what a dominating performance that was.

Can't believe nobody is talking about the decimation of Green Bay by the Falcons.

I'm not a true fan of either team, but wow, what a dominating performance that was.

It was . I like the Falcons but NE destroying Pitt. was more impressive. GB D was not good all season. Pitt has a great D & it did not matter. I hope Falcons win but hard to bet against Brady.

Who you got? Pats favored by 3. I am torn..I like ATL being a close team, and the underdog, and Julio, etc...but I've always liked the Pats and they've become the Bama of the NFL with all the hate, and even Brady and the owner just because of who they supported for President, plus I'd like them to stick it to Roger Goodell.

I'm a wreck. The Falcons have a good chance with mistake free football, which they've played since KC but there was another bye after the conference championship.

Weather joke, but let's hope the Falcons are not like a potential "winter storm" in the SE. Looks good early only to fail in the end. Lol ok it was bad, but whatever. Go falcons.

I never thought the Falcons would even make it past the WC round at best this year. I was completely disappointed by Quinn's first year after a hot start and then this season was up and down up to the KC game. The KC game seemed to be the spark to p**s the team off with the way that game was lost.

This is worse than just getting blown out. The Falcons weren't supposed to be here at all. Now the team is very likely going to have a hangover over this.

this is so great . I don't like brady but this is great
adef5cc813ab06263cae73a6224419fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back